With reference to re-opening of schools amid Covid-19 pandemic, it is suggested that the following instructions regarding SOPs to be followed by the students within the BCA premises.
1. Wear a mask during school hours and carry an additional mask in their bags.
2. Get their temp checked at the entrance.
3. Bring and use their own hand sanitizers.
4. Maintain social distancing of at least 6ft.
5. Bring their own lunch and water bottles.
6. Bring their own stationery.
7. Not share their belongings with anyone.
8. Regularly wash their hands or use a hand sanitizer.
9. Not attend school if there is a suspected case of covid-19 at their homes.
10. Not attend school if they are experiencing any symptoms of covid-19.
11. Cooperate with school management for smooth implementation of Covid19 prevention SOPs.
Video Messages for Students and Parents of BCA
World Hand Hygiene Day (5th May , 2020)
Covid-19 and Precautions
Introduction Medical Officer BCA
Dr. Ayesha Shahabaz is an experienced Public Health Professional with a demonstrated history of conceiving and leading numerous Public Health projects involving Health advocacy, Monitoring and Evaluation. Currently, as a School Health Consultant, she is responsible for establishing School Health Services for Bahria College Anchorage Islamabad comprising of over 3000 students and staff as per the WHO school health framework.
Dr. Ayesha Shahabaz Medical Officer BCA M.B.B.S (Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad)
Masters in Public Health ( Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad)